D23 Fan Lounge––Need to recharge in between panels, presentations, and exploring the Expo? Everyone is welcome to enjoy the D23 Fan Lounge, which will be located in the heart of the show floor. Here, you can charge your phone at complimentary stations, take Insta-worthy shots at fun photo spots, and learn more about D23. The lounge is located directly in front of Center Stage, and you won’t be able to miss it––it will feature décor inspired by everyone’s favorite lucky rabbit, Oswald! D23 Gold Member Benefits––If you’re a D23 Gold Member (we hope you are!), be sure to take advantage of several benefits, including priority seating for presentations in Hall D23 and the D23 Expo Arena, a complimentary Expo-exclusive print, and special offers and discounts from Disney partners including Havaianas, Ozobot, Steiff, and Thomas Kinkade (Stay tuned for the full list of Disney partners and offers). D23 Charter Member Lounge––If you’ve been with us since the very beginning, don’t forget to stop by the D23 Charter Member Lounge. D23 Charter Members (who joined in 2009 and have maintained their Gold Membership status) will have exclusive access to this private lounge off the show floor, where they can relax and purchase food and beverages.]]>
The Aries in your life loves gifts. Anything exciting, colorful and fun will make Aries happy. They love surprises… this will make their day. Don’t worry about a fancy wrapping job… Aries is too impatient to appreciate it. They are focused on what’s inside, not what you did to make it pretty. Aries can be very offended if you forget to give them something on their special day… so don’t forget! When choosing a gift for Aries, don’t forget their personality. They tend to be impulsive and active. Athletics may be one of their interests. They can be of fiery temperament, yet they love to play. Keep these things in mind when you go shopping for an Aries gift. Aries also rules the brain, the head and face. Gifts associated with these areas will be appreciated. When choosing an Aries gift, don’t think they’ll appreciate that practical one you had your eye on, or one of those great organizational tools to help them keep everything in its place. Boring! Aries wants something challenging and exciting. Aries loves to be first… if a new trend is starting, make sure they are part of it! If you still can’t think of anything yourself based on this advice, here are some suggestions that Aries will love. Be sure and tailor these suggestions to your particular Aries. Jewelry is always an appropriate gift. The bigger and more glamorous the better. Don’t waste your time on cute little trinkets, go for the gemstones every time. Earrings, watches and necklaces head the list. Make sure they are dazzling… Aries loves a bit of flash. Tickets to a sporting event they enjoy will make them happy. Likewise, gear for a sport they participate in is a good choice, as are clothing or hats emblazoned with their favorite teams. Aries likes to stay active and learn new things. Find out what has been intriguing them lately and get them a how-to book on the subject, preferably with some materials to start their newest project. For example, if your Aries has been longing to knit, buy them a great instructional book with lots of diagrams and pictures as well as a pair of needles and some nice yarn. Electronics of all types fascinate Aries. The newest gadget is sure to be a hit. Whether it is an iPhone, the latest videogame console or a GPS unit to keep in the car, Aries will love them all. The kitchen is a great place for Aries. They love to cook. They also have a bit of a fascination with fire and sharp implements. A new set of knives may be just perfect, or a new barbecue. Failing that, a book on grilling may inspire them to create wondrous meals on the grill they already have. If you’re lucky, you may get to be the guinea pig for many new recipes that will have to be tried. Shiny stainless steel pots and pans are another terrific gift idea for Aries.]]>
Frozen and Moana, or about the Disney Channel Original Movies that they air on TV. Disney fans get really creative. It shows in their awesome tattoos, cosplays, fan art, and even in their memes. Personally, I’m thankful because it gives me something to laugh at when I’m procrastinating. If anyone out there is a big Disney fan like me, then you’ll love this list of 15 hilarious Disney memes that will bring out your inner child.
15. Until The Last Spoonful Falls Into Our MouthNow this is something I would have wanted to touch. I’m not gonna lie, as a kid I didn’t really think the rose was anything all that special. I wouldn’t have been wanting to run and touch it like Belle did. I get it, it’s a pretty glowing flower in an upside down glass vase. So what? If Disney movies have taught me anything, it’s that we can’t touch anything if it’s glowing. Has anyone ever noticed that? The spinning wheel in Sleeping Beauty was glowing, Snow White had a poison apple that I’m pretty sure glowed a little, and this rose? Glowing and in a mysterious part of the castle under a glass dome. It all just screams, “DO NOT TOUCH!” But if it was Nutella? I’d be all over it.
14. Too SoonThis is just too soon. I don’t really like watching The Lion King because this scene is too sad. And then watching Simba cry at his dad’s dead body? What’s up with that, Disney? They’re traumatizing the children here! I honestly feel like there are some scenes in Disney movies that are just too real to be in the movie. Like Mufasa’s murder scene or most of Pocahontas. Like, I know they’re technically for kids. But they’re just too sad or too dark for children to really understand at times. Scar betraying his brother like this and then Simba mourning his dad’s death is too sad for me to watch, even as an adult. That doesn’t mean I didn’t laugh at whoever set up the plush toys in the Disney store like this, though.
13. Those Are Totally The WordsAnyone who says that the Circle of Life song from The Lion King isn’t stuck in their head right now is a liar. I looked up what the lyrics actually said once because I was tired of singing my own weird version of it. I didn’t find what the lyrics in the original language were, but I found a rough English translation. Which is not what I wanted at all and kind of ruined the magic a little. It’s basically saying something like, “Look, it is a lion.” Over and over. Not as fun now, is it? Not like that will really stops us from singing our own weird version, like the one in this meme. No matter how underwhelming the translation is, holding up our cat or dog and singing our own version will never get old.
12. Forget Poisoned ApplesIf a witch held an apple out to me and told me all I needed was to take one bite and my life would suddenly be better, I’d ignore it. First of all, I don’t really trust witches. I feel like that goes without saying. But second of all, an apple? Really? Listen, I love apples and all, but not enough to take one from a stranger who is trying to convince me that this apple is gonna change my life. But nice try, I guess? Now, if she was holding up tacos or a pizza like this meme shows? I might have to change my answer and trust a witch for the first time. Not because I expect the pizza to be magic and change my life or anything. It’s just because I love pizza. I mean, don’t we all?
11. Every TimeHere’s a challenge for everyone: go turn on a playlist of Disney songs. See how long it takes for us to start singing along to them. Mouthing the words or dancing while they play counts as singing. It’s not easy, trust me. I tried it the other day with a mix of songs from my favorite Disney movies. I’m actually pretty proud of myself, I made it to about five words into the first song that played. And then? I just couldn’t hold it in anymore. I had to start singing. That’s actually a really good first date idea. Then, if they make it through all our favorites without singing along, then we’re probably not gonna want to go on a second date with them. I mean, what kind of psycho path listens to a full playlist of Disney songs without singing? I guess it’s time to go back on Tinder I guess.
10. Everyone’s Childhood ConfusionSeriously, didn’t everyone think that D was a G? I didn’t think the Y was a P, I don’t think, but that fancy D confused me for years. I would spend hours trying to figure if the tags on my clothes and VHS tapes said Disney or Gisney. (Don’t judge. Thanks to this meme, I know I’m not alone.) It kind of confuses me now how everyone thought it was a G, though. Like, it would be a backwards G if it was one. Isn’t that even weirder than just being a G? I guess not since as children, we pretty much all accepted that it wasn’t a D. Disney’s logo changed several times and this one didn’t appear until 1984. The weirdest part is that wasn’t how Walt even wrote his D’s. He did write them beautifully with some fancy flourishes, but they didn’t resemble a backwards G in the least.
9. Fashion GoalsI love these parodies of the “JustGirlyThings” images. I remember when those were really popular all over Tumblr a few years ago. And they were all kind of silly things like, “Wearing belts,” or “Drinking hot cocoa in the winter.” Umm, don’t all people wear belts and make hot cocoa in the winter? Really breaking new ground here, Tumblr users. Naturally, as the Internet goes, it wasn’t long before people started making memes and parodying it. There are all kinds of “Just____Things” on the Internet now, but the Disney parodies of the originals are my favorites. Especially this one from Peter Pan with Smee’s stomach hanging out of his shirt. These memes never get old. See what I did there? Because this is from Peter Pan and Peter doesn’t age? I love puns.
8. Who Knew Disney Made Horror Movies?This is honestly so relateable. Who cares about getting in trouble as long as we still have the Internet? Her face in the second frame is absolutely gold. Seriously, as a kid I never cared about getting sent to my room. Great, send me to where I have a TV, a computer, video games, and books. Real good punishment, they’re sure showing me not to misbehave again. Of course, my parents learned eventually that it wasn’t very effective since, well, they were sending me in to my room with all my stuff to entertain me and I was probably gonna be in there anyway. So, they started taking the mouse and keyboard from my computer since this was before just changing the WiFi password. Ridiculous, right? But it worked.
7. Someone Buy Me ThisOkay, seriously. Where can I buy this thingmabob? As a kid, I wanted to be Ariel so bad. I guess that hasn’t really changed much since I still want to be a mermaid with nice long hair, a cute little shell bra, and no responsibilities other than swimming around in the ocean. But as a kid, I was serious about it. I had costumes for a lot of Disney characters that I wore all the time, but none for Ariel. I didn’t really need one though, since I had red hair and could just brush my hair with a fork. But having an actual brush that looks like one of her forks? That’s a total game changer. Just take all my money, Disney—TAKE IT! I don’t need money as much as I need cute Disney stuff.
6. Let it GoThere’s only one thing I love more than I love Disney memes. It’s puns. And combining the two for a hilariously punny Disney meme? That’s absolutely gold. Normally I think it’s kind of rude to take pictures of people without them knowing. I don’t really like all those pictures on the Internet that people take of a stranger to make fun of them if they’re trying to be mean-spirited about it. I know I’m sort of in the “online minority” with that, but it’s not funny to me. But this one? This is hilarious. Seeing Elsa standing at the ATM with this hilarious pun about her account being frozen is just too clever. She’s gonna take her money out of her account and then let it go right into a cashier’s hand and buy some cute Disney merchandise.
5. Just Can’t Wait to Be KingNo matter how many times I see this, I will always laugh at it. I probably double tapped this meme on Instagram hundreds of times after I started playing Pokémon GO last summer. And I still laugh at it every time I see it because it’s just too funny. Also, I know everyone is super hyped up about the Harry Potter game they’re coming out with, but I have a better idea. A Disney themed Pokémon GO game. Doesn’t that sound like it would be so much fun? I have no idea how it would work, I’m not really good with coming up with detailed ideas. But a game like that with Disney characters? Absolutely genius. Someone make this happen, please. I’ll be waiting in the App Store.
4. Find A Friend Like ThisJafar and Iago are totally #SquadGoals. I know, I know. Jafar is a villain and Iago is a mean little parrot. But come on, we can’t deny how adorably loyal they were to each other the entire time. Jafar is definitely not a good guy and Iago is not a nice bird, but they always looked out for each other. After Jafar became the evil sultan, he still looked out for Iago and gave him a little sultan hat to wear, too. Even we can’t deny that other, maybe even nicer people than Jafar, wouldn’t have bothered to give their little pet BFF a hat like this. There are some times that I almost like Jafar… Then I remember he was the worst. But only to Aladdin, not Iago.
3. The Worst FeelingSeriously, is there a worse feeling than this? We spend all this time reading hundreds of pages and then it has a stupid ending. This isn’t so bad if the whole book was just kind of so-so, but if it was a really good book and then the ending was just stupid? Ugh. Especially if it ends all open-ended and doesn’t really tell us what happened in the end. Why even bother? I know that it’s supposed to be all mysterious and leave us able to come up with our own ending and our own ideas about what happened after the last page, but come on. If I wanted to make up my own ending for a book, I’d write one. But I’d probably give mine a stupid ending, too.
2. Such GraceSeriously, we have to hand it to John Smith for this one. Although he was pretty skeptical during Pocahontas’ song, even she didn’t get as into that jump off the hill as he did. Such form. Such grace. Colors of the Wind was one of my favorite songs from any Disney movie as a kid. Honestly, it still is. But as a kid, all I wanted to do was jump off of a hill and roll through the grass like they did in this scene. I could never figure out how to leap through the air so dramatically like they did in this scene, though. That’s not to say I didn’t try, though. My jelly sandals and I flew through the air to the best of my abilities for hours on end.
1. “No, I’m Fine, I Got This”This is honestly me trying to do anything after I’ve been drinking. And I mean it. That dramatic face and hands out for emphasis aren’t just for show, people. For some reason, having a couple drinks suddenly makes me the absolute best at everything. It doesn’t matter if it’s walking, singing, or dancing, I’m amazing at it. America’s Next Top Model? The Voice? Let me audition, I’ll make it all the way to the end. Which is just so strange, because I’m not very good at any of those things when I’m not drinking. Who knew a little alcohol could give a person magic powers? I’m glad this Disney meme gets me on such a deep level. The ones that are so relateable are the funniest ones. ]]>
Life is full of moments of people disagreeing with you about something. But is it because these people are negative personality types? Or is it because their opinions are so deeply entrenched in their thought processes?
It all has to do with thinking patterns. As we grow older, our brain establishes neural networks. The more a neural path is used, the stronger it gets. Networks will spring out of the main pathway, giving rise to sub-ideas about a subject. Again, the more a network is used, the more entrenched that connection becomes. In other words, the more times that your brain thinks about something in a particular way, the deeper the idea gets fixed in your mind in a particular way.
It’s possible to change the rigidity of your neural pathway, but if the pathway is usually or always the first choice to be accessed by your brain when processing information, chances are you’ve established that line of thinking into long-term memory.
Long term memory is difficult to change. Ideas are usually fixed. It’s like trying to break apart a mountain with a pickaxe. Behaviors and attitudes also are rigid. If you always get mad about jello, it’s going to be tough getting you to feel good about jello because long-term memory keeps telling you jello is bad. Your body is used to reacting poorly to jello. So without thinking, your body reacts. It’s called cellular memory. Actions are fixed in the ‘memory’ or reflex of the body. You hear ‘jello’ and your body becomes tense, heart rate increases, and the adrenaline starts flowing, all without conscious control.
The rigid patterns of thinking can be changed but it’s a long process. If your father-in-law is always disagreeing with you it might be he’s not arguing about the issue, but his brain remembers he doesn’t like you. As long as that initial thought stays unchallenged, he will continue disliking you even if you and he love the same football team.
So learn to pick your battles. It’s tough to change thinking patterns if that’s how you’ve reacted to people and situations all your life. Approach the challenge with a positive attitude but be prepared for the possibility that nothing will change. Ideas can be deeply held onto by the brain even if they are completely wrong. Don’t take it personally when a person has a different opinion than you. It really has more to do with them than about you.]]>
ESTJ – An incredibly impractical person is put in charge of all of your major life decisions. You have to do whatever they say and are powerless to argue or reason with them.
INFP – Your deepest thoughts and feelings are exposed to a large audience and everyone thinks that you’re pathetic and unoriginal.
INTJ – Every time you open your mouth to say something intelligent, something entirely idiotic comes out instead.
ESFJ – Someone you love is in dire need of practical help and you can’t give it to them. Worse yet, they think you’re refusing to help them out of pettiness and they’re mad at you.
ESFP – You are stuck in a room by yourself for the rest of eternity.
ISTP – The Zombie apocalypse happens but you’re suddenly the world’s weakest fighter and must depend solely on your loved ones to keep you alive.
ENFP – Every minute of the rest of your life has been scheduled for you – and it’s a long series of arbitrary, solitary tasks.
ISFP – You have to listen to rude people criticizing your personal choices, your appearance and your art form all day long. Nobody cares that they’re hurting your feelings.
ENFJ – Your loved ones are in dire need of guidance but every piece of advice you gives them inadvertently makes things worse for them.
ISFJ – Everyone you love is yelling at each other and it’s all your fault.
ISTJ – You are expected to complete a highly esteemed project with absolutely no guidance as to what’s expected of you.
INFJ – You are eternally damned to working for a morally corrupt company that aims to exploit the weak and generally degrade conditions for all of society.
ESTP – You are completely paralyzed, lacking even the ability to speak.
ENTP – Freedom of speech is revoked from the constitution. Voicing your opinion in any way is now illegal.
INTP – You are eternally condemned to researching an extremely vapid topic using wildly inaccurate methods, mostly involving interviewing people who have no idea what they’re talking about.
ENTJ – Somebody is wrong, and they’re directing a large group of people! You can’t do anything about it and will have to obey whatever inefficient policies they decide to implement.]]>
It’s 2017 and time to finally take your love life up a notch. Or maybe a few notches by wading into the celebrity dating pool. And to ensure you don’t waste your time going after a Hemsworth when you should be knocking on the door of a Jonas brother, we’ve gotten a foolproof plan for your celebrity dating strategy: astrology. That’s right, we’re looking to the stars to help you match up with a star. So take a scroll through this list to figure out which Hollywood hunk you would be perfect with based on your Zodiac sign. Warning: this list is full of some delicious man candy. We’d suggest just scrolling all the way through for the nice view. But be careful! At the end, we introduce three Hollywood celebs you should stay away from based on your Zodiac sign. You don’t want to get involved with someone who is just not right for you. And yes, some of the men on this list are married, engaged or in a relationship. We’re not advocating for you to take a mistress role! Let’s just pretend we’re in a world where all of these hotties are unattached and available for you to date. The same fictional world where all of these hunks would give us normal people the time of day.
15. If You’re An Aries….Hey Aries lady, have we got something wonderfully attractive for you. Your perfect man is none other than Chris Hemsworth, a Leo with the most piercing blue eyes and hunky body. The stars say that you and Chris are going to have a passionate relationship. Everything about you two is fiery and strong. Sure, you might get into a few spats. But it’s your deep love that will keep you together. You value Chris’ clarity while he values your ability to be concise. You’re both brave and strong leaders, so you may have to take turns in the spotlight. Emotionally, you and Chris are perfectly in sync. Everything between you two is warm, passionate, playful, and fun. You’re both very energetic and will love to try new things together. Maybe Chris will take you zip lining for your next date or on a surprise trip to Fiji? Whatever it is, we’re already jealous. Congrats – You get to date Thor!
14. If You’re A Taurus…For the Taurus girl, we suggest looking up Nick Jonas, a Virgo. As a Taurus, you’ll teach Nick about love, tenderness, and passion. Now that sounds like a fun teaching job! The stars say you and Nick are a match made in heaven, as long as you don’t give in to distrust or your fear of being hurt. You bring the clear heart and Nick will bring the clear mind. You’ll connect intellectually and your patience will help win Nick over. He just needs to know you’re not going to up and leave him like some other Disney stars from his past (cough Gomez, cough Cyrus). You can both be a little stubborn, but your brilliant brain and Nick’s tender heart will bring you guys back together again. We think it’s worth a shot. After all, he’s definitely the Jonas brother who aged the best, right? It’d be hard to say no to someone who looks as good and sings as smoothly as Nick Jonas.
13. If You’re A Gemini…Congrats, Gemini! Your perfect celebrity match is Libra Zac Efron. Color us very jealous! Your relationship with Zac is all about support. You have to be there for each other. We’re sure you’ll have no problem being there for good looking Zac – have you seen his Baywatch pictures? Anyway, the stars say that if you want to make it work with Zac, and you definitely do, you’ll have to take care of him. Libras like Zac don’t like to be alone! And he’ll have to respect you as his teacher, lover, and friend. When Zac falls in love, he falls hard. He will trust you completely and always be thinking of the deep love you two share. Sure, he might get a little flirty from time to time. But you understand that the flirting is just part of Zac’s job. You trust him too and don’t have to keep him on a short leash. We’re sure you love birds will find a way to make it work!
12. If You’re A Cancer…For the Cancer chick, it is all about yummy Pisces man, Adam Levine. Who can resist that steely gaze, those muscular arms, and a voice that melts hearts? Certainly not a Cancer girl! When they talk about love at first sight, they’re talking about you and Adam Levine. You two are all about the emotional connection. You understand Adam better than anyone else. Your one challenge with Adam will be finding the line between his need for change and excitement and your need for family and stability. But once you find that balance, the stars say you’re one of the best couples in the Zodiac! So let Adam’s adventurous side inspire you and use your stable nature to help Adam feel comfortable and at home. At the end of the day, you both want to be loved and cared for. We certainly wouldn’t mind loving and caring for Adam Levine!
11. If You’re A Leo…Leo ladies, your perfect match is none other than Aries man James Franco. We know Franco has a reputation for being a bit of a wild child in Hollywood (do not look at his Instagram feed, if you can help it). But that is why he needs someone like you! Together, you two are passionate and once in love, almost impossible to separate. You will be true to each other until the end and fight for your love. That is a nice trait to have in a partner. Just do not expect too much peace from this relationship. Things will always be a bit of a whirlwind with James. But that is what you Leo ladies love! You need that energy and spark in your relationship. James will definitely bring that. At the end of the day, you both admire one another and will build a strong relationship on your mutual passion and energy.
10. If You’re A Virgo…Virgo gal, listen up! Your perfect Hollywood match is hunky Capricorn Bradley Cooper. Unlike the Aries and Leo combination, you and Bradley are all about a slow and steady love. You build your relationship on respect, trust, and love because you are in it for the long haul. You have been searching for perfection your whole life and you will find it in Bradley who will give you all the time you need and listen to you endlessly. Just remember not to get too stiff and still find time to open up emotionally. You will find a perfect intellectual match in Bradley – hew will challenge your mind while still respecting your opinion. If there is ever a problem, you and Bradley are the perfect team to solve it. The trust you two share will be absolutely unbreakable. Because nothing matters more to Bradley than trust and you are a Virgo girl who understands that.
9. If You’re A Libra…Miss Libra, allow us to introduce your perfect celebrity match: Blake Shelton, the Gemini guy! Let’s pretend the whole Miranda Lambert and Gwen Stefani mess doesn’t exist. Just picture Blake as the hunky cowboy he is. Blake will love the balance that you bring to the relationship. While you’ll love his ability to entertain. You’re both mentally sharp and will share many intellectual interests, which might surprise the country singer. The stars say you two are awesome at coming up with ideas together. So maybe Blake will invite you down to the recording studio to help out with his next album? Blake will love the fresh energy you bring to the relationship and will happily follow you as you pursue your dreams. He’ll also be happy to take a backseat if you want to be the leader. So go ahead and suggest that lavish date night, Blake will be into it!
8. If You’re A Scorpio…Scorpio sister, have we got a catch for you! What do you say to yummy British actor and Cancer man Benedict Cumberbatch? We say yes please! The trick with Benedict is that you need to find an emotional link. Once you’ve found it, you two are practically soulmates. You’ll be able to communicate without talking and connect on a deeper level than anyone else could understand. As a Cancer, Benedict is a naturally emotional guy. You have to be ready to deal with your emotions if you want to make it work with him. But don’t worry – Benedict will help you not want to run away from your emotions. Just like you’ll help him not to run away from negative experiences. As long as you two are together, you’ll be connected and happy, even if your interests differ. For you two, it’s all about the communication and connection. Connecting to Cumberbatch sounds like a good time to us!
7. If You’re A Sagittarius…It’s Aquarius hottie Justin Timberlake for the Sagittarius gal. Now that is a good catch! The stars say that you and Justin will find each other when it’s time for both of you to go through a change. Your relationship will get you through that change and into your future together. The base of that relationship is friendship. You and Justin deeply and truly care for one another. Intellectually, you’re totally in step together, which is important side and wide and an open mind is important to both of you. You both also value honesty. You’re rational thinkers who will be able to communicate openly about anything. You love finding mutual interests and diving into them together. Perhaps you and Justin can take up cross stitching? Or maybe you can follow his passion for old school rap? The stars say when you two get together, no one and nothing can stand in the way of your success and productivity.]]>
When you’re feeling stuck and need help seeing new possibilities, go to an ENFP or an ENTP.
ENFPs and ENTPs lead with extroverted intuition, a cognitive function that is constantly scanning the horizons for new, exciting possibilities. No situation is too odd or unconventional for these eclectic types and if it’s an undiscovered solution you’re searching for, they’re the ones to go to. You’ll walk away with ten thousand different solutions to any given problem or situation and feel supremely empowered to boot.
When you’re having trouble setting or implementing concrete goals, go to an ESTJ or an ENTJ.
ESTJs and ENTJs lead with extroverted thinking, a cognitive function that focuses on achieving one’s desired outcomes at basically any cost. These types are skilled at setting concrete goals that will help you get what you want in as direct and efficient a manner as possible. Go to them when you aren’t sure how to achieve a goal or need help implementing plans. You’ll walk away with a clear and concise plan of action.
When you need a reality check or are lacking the motivation to go directly for what you want, go to an ESTP or an ESFP.
ESFPs and ESTPs lead with extroverted sensing, a cognitive function that is allergic to bullshit. These types are skilled at cutting to the chase and going directly for what they want – and they’ll encourage you to do the exact same. Visit these types when you need to cut the bullshit from your life and pursue the most direct route to whatever you’re after.
When you’re having trouble understanding how your decisions might affect the people around you, go to an ESFJ or an ENFJ.
ESFJs and ENFJs lead with extroverted feeling, a cognitive function that is highly in tune with the emotional experiences those around them. When you’re at a loss as to how to appease a group or handle an interpersonal conflict, visit either of these people-savvy types. They’ll help you harmonize with and better relate to just about any personality.
When you need help understanding the outcomes of various possible courses of action, go to an INTJ or an INFJ.
INTJs and INFJs are constantly examining various possible courses of action and how they are likely to unfold. When you’re unsure about the long-term consequences of an action, visit either of these future-focused types. They’ll help you examine the various possible outcomes of just about any situation and narrow down which plan of attack will best serve you in the long run.
When you need help implementing order in your life or optimizing your existing routine, go to an ISTJ or an ISFJ.
ISTJs and ISFJs lead with introverted sensing, a cognitive function that sources reliable solutions to problems and implements order in a concrete way. Go to these grounded types when you’re having trouble finding a routine that works for you or understanding which tried and true solutions will best suit your needs. They’ll help you organize and optimize your existing routine in order to overcome any challenges you’re facing.
When you need to find a logical yet unconventional way of getting something done, go to an ISTP or an INTP.
ISTPs and INTPs lead with introverted thinking, a cognitive function that breaks down logical systems and finds the loopholes and hacks that exist within them. Go to these clever types when you’re looking for a shortcut or workaround for a logistical problem that conventional sources just can’t give you. They’ll almost always be capable of providing you with a creative method of achieving what you want.
When you need help working through your feelings and understanding their underlying causes, go to an INFP or an ISFP.
INFPs and ISFPs lead with introverted feeling, a cognitive function that seeks to deeply understand the emotional experiences and core motivations of both themselves and others. When you’re seeking to achieve an in-depth understanding of why you behave the way you do and what your emotions truly mean, visit either of these emotionally savvy types. They’ll help you understand yourself in a way you may not have known it was even possible to.]]>
ENFP and ENTP – That they need stability in order to thrive.
ENFPs and ENTPs are the ultimate adventurers. Their lives are a constant quest for the new, the novel and the unconventional. But what this type loathes admitting to themselves is that they actually function best within a system of external structure. When their inferior introverted sensing is appeased by their external environment, they are free to let the creativity that stems from their extroverted intuition run wild. And letting their Ne run wild is undoubtedly what these types do best.
ESFP and ESTP – That they enjoy themselves the most when they have a long-term plan.
ESFPs and ESTPs are the masters of living in the moment and thinking on their feet. Because these types are so adept at reacting to situations as they arise, they often avoid planning too extensively for the future. But a complete lack of planning can trip these types up – they may ultimately find themselves feeling unexpectedly empty as they move from experience to experience without pause to consider the long-term implications of any of their actions. Where these types truly thrive are in situations where the long-term plan is already in place – leaving them to confidently tackle each day as it comes, without worrying about where their choices are leading them long-term.
ISTJ and ISFJ – That the best way of getting something done often involves taking risks.
ISTJs and ISFJs seek quality in all areas of their lives – and they’re consequently the most comfortable relying on tried and true methods of getting things done. What this type struggles to come to terms with is the idea that the best way of doing something is sometimes not tried or true. And that some things in life – like love or new business endeavors – involves taking on a significant amount of risk, in order to yield the best possible result.
ESFJ and ENFJ – That the best course of action isn’t always the one that makes people the happiest.
ESFJs and ENFJs see the logic behind maintaining harmony – when the group is happy, everyone works well together and efficiency is maximized. But this type struggles to admit that sometimes the best course of action involves hurting a few feelings or stepping on a few toes. While these big-hearted types want to find a one-size-fits-all solution to most problems, they have trouble admitting to themselves that sometimes the logic and the emotion of a situation simply cannot coexist – and that the odd unfair solution occasionally has to be put into action.
ESTJ and ENTJ – That much of what they do is driven by emotion.
ENTJs and ESTJs pride themselves on being ruthlessly efficient. They take whichever action yields the best results at any given point in time – but what they loathe admitting to themselves is that much of their ‘logic’ is actually driven by emotion. This type is more in touch with their inferior introverted feeling function than they give themselves credit for. Many of their seemingly logical actions stem from their desire to protect and provide for their loved ones. They may not be showy or gushy individuals, but ExTJ types are significantly more emotionally-driven than they tend to admit – even to themselves.
INTP and ISTP – That it’s impossible to factor emotion out of logical systems.
INTPs and ISTPs are the master logicians of the world – they crave discovering the systematic order behind absolutely everything. But what these down-to-earth types loathe admitting is that not all systems are inherently logical. When it comes to world that is governed and populated by intrinsically irrational people, they must make room for biases and inconsistencies within their systems. As much as these types would love to find a straight-forward method for categorizing everything, they must eventually admit that not everything in the world follows a logical order – particularly because illogical people make that world up.
INFJ and INTJ – That they are ultimately at the mercy of their external environments.
INFJs and INTJs believe that their thoughts rule their environments – to the point where they often loathe admitting that they cannot completely transcend reality. These cerebral types have trouble acknowledging that their external environment actually governs most of their actions, reactions and even their mindset – not matter how hard they work to control their own mental state. These types are highly reluctant to account for the fact that factors outside of their control can ultimately affect and impact their internal world.
INFP and ISFP – That the world owes them nothing for being unique.
INFPs and ISFPs are fiercely individualistic. These types believe that their creativity and their insight are their greatest strengths – and that their place in the world is justified by this creativity alone. What these types have trouble admitting to themselves is that creativity and individuality means nothing if it is not backed up by hard work and hustle. They must ultimately accept that the brilliance of their]]> is best paired with their inferior extroverted thinking – and that achieving their dreams often means putting in hard work.
Buffy the Vampire Slayer will forever be one of the world’s favorite shows about the supernatural. If you haven’t seen the show, we reccommend adding it to your queue for hours of endless vampire/slayer romantic tension and ass-kicking! If you’ve ever wondered which character you would be based on your zodiac sign, look no futher! Aries: Spike Taurus: Xander Harris Gemini: Anya Jenkins Cancer: Cordelia Chase Leo: Angel Virgo: Warren Mears
Aries: Jasmine Aries are known to be very friendly and outgoing people who stand up for what they believe in. Jasmine swagged her way into the castle to tell her father she wasn’t some prize to be won. They are somewhat vulnerable and are a little too trusting, which is why Aladdin managed to trick her into believing he was a prince. Like a true Aries, Jasmine did not hold that grudge for long.